Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Walking in Balance

Dear Water Sisters and Brothers:
With these years of having the privilege of living on this beautiful Mother Earth I have felt the ways of being out of balance and not until recent years with this path of dedication to my Sky Father and all my Relations have I truly felt the ways of being in balance.


When this Turtle Island was fresh and young everyone walked in balance, that is how they survived, this was the way…. the only way.

They knew that in order to appreciate the beauty of life, they had to be in harmony with all things, and that my dear listeners also means with yourself.

There is always going to be things that throw you off balance a little, but if you smudge and pray and ask the Grandfathers and Grandmothers to help you know what lesson was this or that all about, you will find that with good there is going to be a little bad…that is the balance of things.

Sometimes I even wake up feeling a little tipsy…out of sink…fuzzy in the head…drop things, stumble over my own feet. I will smudge, and pray and always an answer will come to me, maybe not at that moment, but maybe later when I talk to someone and they say,” Wow did you know that Mercury was in retrograde!” Or something like that. And I really do not follow the stars to know enough, but believe they do have a tremendous amount of influence upon out lives. For I believe we are of the same matter. Our brothers and sisters of the Star Nation know more than ourselves what we need to live in balance upon this Earth.

The moon has a great deal of influence on us all, and the seasons,, and the weather, some people get Spring fever. And I am sure you can think of many many more reasons for such things to through us out of balance.

For you to keep the balance within yourself, it will help you thru the ruts and valleys that may take you a few steps closer to being off the Red Road. When you walk always in balance you will always know beauty and the beauty ways. When we are in balance our prayers flow from our hearts and reach the source so much faster and easier.

When walking the Red Road you know all the creatures and elements are part of each other, you also know that the unseen are also part of us, the spirits of all that where or yet to come… to be in balance you must walk with both sides ….as equals in our life.

This is how I see what being in balance means to me….it would be very heart warming to hear the words and feeling of others about how they walk in balance, and or beauty.

All My Relations, Grandmother Whitedeer

2 comments:

  1. Greetings dear Grandmother Tonya,

    There is much adjusting going on these days, more than usual I would say. It is a time of quickening. My beloved Warren used to say that in order to make a bridge stronger, you add more weight. I trust this means that the faster and more frequently life requires us to balance, the better we get at doing it!

    Trust is a big part of walking in balance for me. Trust and gratitude. I try always to see the positive side of things. The negative is easy to spot, but with just a little more effort, and trust in a greater wisdom and perspective, the positive can be gotten to as well.

    I also sometimes try to think of things that are happening as not good or bad, but as adjustments that are being made on our way to a more peaceful and loving state of being.

    Thank you for your message today, and your reminders always. May we continue to learn how to walk in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Dear One:
    As we wake.....we give thanks for a new day...As we trust that the Sun will be there each day waiting for us....we look within..to our inner trust in ourselves...that we will appreciate, and show our respect to the real things in life. To know what is good for us, is what we need to sustain ourselves...sometimes even the negative will be a positive thing as long as we have learned from it....AHO....Love to You...GM Whitedeer

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Sharing Your Heart!!!