Friday, July 20, 2012

Greetings Everyone: Lets try this Again!

Well it is really hard for me to figure all of this out....I am trying to start a new Blog here.... Would like to do a weekly pot on what is going on in my life and others to follow behind to let all know what is going on with them. There is so much available now on the web that I feel our communication can become extremely more personal when we chat more often.... Today was a special day as we cerelbrated ThreeCrows b'day a little early and drove almost all the way around Clear Lake, haveing lunch at a fish place and home for frozen yogurt dessert....it was a new place that we were really wanting to try..well needless to say we will not be returnig there....to bad they could have a good thing there if there yogurt was not like frozen ice and very expense.....oh well live and learn...so now I hope that I can get this message posted to everyone...wish me luck...they say I can change the face on the blog....this scares me to death..lol.. much love and honey in the heart..Grandmother..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much for Sharing Your Heart!!!