Thursday, October 14, 2010

Grandmother Moon

Grandmother Moon:

" Dear child, you know I believe. I live. I have a spirit. You have
seen many, many changes. You are very ancient. My message is
that I love all of my grandchildren and my daughter, theEarth.
There is on the way comets or meteors that are coming. I am going
to put myself in place, so that this thing will not hit the Earth, my
daughter. This is what is going to split me." "I will be leaving.
But from me there will be two made. Within these two will be part
of you. But this is going to create many changes on Earth and,
within this, females on the planet the most." "You must never
forget me and always honor me. For within you, I will be. Create
a bundle in the physical and within you. Teach the young ones of
me. Always. Remember and Honor me. The children of the Earth
must believe that there are many life forms all around them, and that
each of our actions affect each other. Respect all life forms even if
they do not look like you. I believe that all things are living and
have a consciousness.
My dear Sapokniona, do not cry for me."
( Grandmother, my tears are for the entities on this planet. Why can
they not understand this thing? That what they do to one they do to
themselves.)
Grandmother:
" you have seen many changes in many worlds, my dear one. You
understand. Now you must teach others to understand." "Your sister
from Venus will be helping this Earth (who is her sister to) for you
are sisters. In time there will be balance again here. Many changes
will come.
"Grandmother, when will these things happen?
" Sooner than what you know, but for me to say this date, you
know that I cannot do this. I do not understand time. But soon."
"Grandmother is not asking for a healing. Pray for my spirit,
honor me always. (The ways of the woman) Women’s moon times
are going to beaffected and their emotions." "The new spirit of this
planet is androgynous. The way of the woman will be affected. 7
pieces of something is coming from the sky that will fall into the
ocean. When this happens, the world will change focus, and will
not be focused on war. Oceans will raise and large waves. Lava
will arise and flow." "It is time for the woman to balance those
things. For the woman will heal themselves and each other. Then
they will help heal the men and together heal everything else."
Grandmother touched my face and then kissed me. " Teach the
Beauty Way, you know it. You have taught it many times before
in many worlds. "Gratitude, Grandmother."Remember me, do
not forget. " I love you, Grandmother, you have taught us so much
and have been herefor a long time.Why does it have to be this way?
" I too am moving on and will find a new home. We never end. It is
now my turn to also evolve. Others will continue to teach you here."
Blessings, Sapokniona WhitefeatherApache Grandmother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. How my being weeps right now...yet I know this comes from Grandmother's Light.

    Thank You Sapokniona WhitefeatherApache Grandmother for this sharing/prophecy...I have taken it deep within.

    A'HO

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much for Sharing Your Heart!!!