Friday, October 8, 2010

Preparing to go into Your Cave

Like bears, we too should hibernate in the winter time to allow all our bodies to die to be re-born. Hibernation allows the mind to settle into a slumber before awakening to newness. We live in a time where everything is speeding up and to take time off work is a No! NO! How can we hibernate when there is so much to do and so little time? It’s time to find a way to awaken in self peace.

To break with crystalline form is to break with concrete ideas, ways of living, old patterns and attitudes that do not serve. Looking and listening to the real self, the God self, shatters old habits, stuck in form behaviour, makes space for newness to plant itself.
The darkness of night gives our bodies a chance to rejuvenate while we sleep. The morning light awakens us to newness. How often do you awake, give gratitude and allow your heart to rise before your head? When the heart opens to the light before the head does, we learn to live in the moment and keep from being stuck. Allowing the light to shine in through the heart opens the self to all creation allowing Intuition to speak and the Spirit to listen. When the alarm clock goes off and the mind starts whirling the ego rushes in to rescue you from yourself. I know when I let my ego rescue me I fail to sail through the day. Every bump appears to be a mountain and I become vision impaired. When I hand the reins over to Intuition my day moves from ordinary to extraordinary. I let Spirit be my guide.
When I connect with intuitive thinking that path leads from ordinary thinking to Spiritual thinking. Getting in touch with Intuition actually allows me to get directly in touch with Spirit. My own Spirit and the Great Spirit. Often, I am asked, who is Great Spirit? I believe Great Spirit is that being that is greater than I. Greater than anything I know, feel or think. Great Spirit is the all knowing, all seeing, all hearing being that created you and me and everything in our perceptual reality and the heavenly realms. This Great Spirit lives in each and every one of us the same as our parents live in us.
How do I know this? There is a movement within all life that is called breathe – air, along with blood – water, internal thermostat – fire, flesh and bones- earth. They work together to give life and sustain life. The more in harmony the better the life. This physical life is given and taken. Like anything that has an expiry date we are given finite time in this physical reality to have a holiday. How we enjoy our holiday and how we impact upon this holiday resort will be the hall mark by which we then progress through the Spiritual realms to return for another earthly holiday. This earthly holiday allows each being to experience their personal adventure. We live our lives in this perceptual reality ruled by the ego or Spiritual impulse to dim or expand our potential possibilities. How we travel through this adventure bestows upon us joys and sorrows, cuts, bruises and scarring. Each the medal of our efforts. The number and type of medals we gather in a lifetime reflects the level of personal freedom. We are the choice, the chooser, and the personification of living by Spiritual Intuition or physical mind Ego.

Think from your heart and feel with your mind.
Jennie Coles

1 comment:

Thank You So Much for Sharing Your Heart!!!